Swgoh jawa scavenger mods

Top Players Top Characters Meta Report Meta History Fleet Meta Report Best SWGOH Mods Omicron Report Zeta / Omega Report Stats Navigation Join Premium to remove ads! SWGOH · Top Jawa Scavenger Characters by Critical Damage; Speed Health Protection Potency Tenacity Armor Physical Damage Critical Damage Special Damage Filters ; …

Swgoh jawa scavenger mods. Your thought process is great, and I think you got the mods correct. However, I'm uncertain, does scavenger need potency. IDK whether or not ...

Power Cell Injector (Fusion) - Jawa Engineer. 50x. 50x Mk XII. 100x Mk IX. 50x Mk V. Gear 1 Gear 2 Gear 3 Gear 4 Gear 5 Gear 6 Gear 7 Gear 8 Gear 9 Gear 10 Gear 11 Gear 12. Jawa Engineer gear levels, materials and recipes for Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes!

Scavenger; Relics; Shard Shipments; Events; Quests; Light Side Battles; Dark Side Battles; Squad Cantina Battles; Fleet Battles; Mod Battles; Guilds. Leaderboard; Guild Activities; News. News & Dev Posts; SWGOH Reddit; SWGOH EA Forums; Recruit; Peempo; Collection; Characters; Peempo User # 352166; Arena Rank 5; Level 85; Guild ?N CAW …Jawa Scavenger Mods for Krayt. Swgoh.gg recommends speed and health with basically protection primaries everywhere. This make sense so we get more survivability -> more …Welcome to Grandivory's Mods Optimizer for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes™! This application will allow you to equip the optimum mod set on every character you have by assigning a value to each stat that a mod can confer. You'll give it a list of characters to optimize along with the stats that you're looking for, and it will determine the best ...Jawa Scavenger 9 97 % ... By Mod Speed. Sort by a Character's speeds from mods. ... SWGOH.GG is not affiliated with EA, EA Capital Games, Disney or Lucasfilm LTD. ... View the full database of SWGOH Charactes with the most Speed, Protection, Health, Armor, Potency and Tenacity! Toggle navigation. ... Top Players Top Characters Meta Report Meta History Fleet Meta Report Best SWGOH Mods Omicron Report Zeta / Omega Report ... SWGOH · Top Jawa Scavenger Characters by Speed;Scavenger: potency mods. Engineer: tenacity mods. Nebit: tenacity mods. Utilizing as many speed secondaries as possible, with speed arrow, tenacity/potency …Power Cell Injector (Fusion) - Jawa Engineer. 50x. 50x Mk XII. 100x Mk IX. 50x Mk V. Gear 1 Gear 2 Gear 3 Gear 4 Gear 5 Gear 6 Gear 7 Gear 8 Gear 9 Gear 10 Gear 11 Gear 12. Jawa Engineer gear levels, materials and recipes for Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes!Multiplexer (Plus) – Critical Chance mod with focus on health or defense and secondary focus on critical chance, speed, offense and potency. Note: Transmitter, Processor and Data-Bus mods are MUCH more common. If you can maximize the stats from these using a MK V, Tier A mod that is ideal. Images courtesy of SWGOH.gg.

Jawa Scavenger Salvaged Equipment mechanics explanation. At the end of each of his turns, if Jawa Scavenger is Stealthed, he has an 80% chance to give two random allies Defense Up for 2 turns, and an 80% chance to give a random ally Offense Up for 2 turns. Crit Damage Mods Challenge is a Mod Challenges that rewards players with Mk III, Mk IV, and Mk V mods. It is available after players complete the last mission in Mod Battles Stage 3. The challenges require Mod Energy to battle. There are 5 waves with waves 1 thru 4 generating 3 to 5 random enemies with wave 3 always having 1 that is Elite.Jawa Engineer · Player Data. Considered from player data of 4,936 characters. Last updated: 10 hours ago. General Abilities Mods Stats. Filter By:Ideal Mod Setup for SWGoH Nightsister Zombie: The “ideal mod setup” can be interpreted a few different ways. As I mentioned above, Nightsister Zombie can either A) be tough to beat and have some Potency to maximize her effectiveness or B) be super fast and easy to kill. A) Nightsister Zombie Mod Recommendations:Check out Jawa Scavenger data from all the players on Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes! ... SWGOH.GG; Characters; Jawa Scavenger; Player Data; Jawa Scavenger. Versatile Jawa Support who can detonate Thermal Detonators to inflict a large variety of status effects. Power 32121; Speed 139; Health 37,679; Best Mods Gear Levels Full Gear List Relic …1. Opponents in GA will check your roster and if you have Jawas, GEOs become Offense. 2. That leaves TW where the same thing can happen on swgoh.gg data review. 3. There are higher priorities and Jawas only work if your opponent doesn’t look at rosters.Galactic Legends Events in Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes were newly-added events taking place for the first time in 2020 that can be played at any time, but have very steep requirements. Galactic Legend characters will have the ability to impact the Mastery stats that were added with the addition of Relics to SWGoH, and are designed for end-game ...Ideal Mod Setup for SWGoH: The following mod setup will need to be tweaked depending on which leader is being used, and gear level, to prevent over …

Jawa Scavenger Salvaged Equipment mechanics explanation. At the end of each of his turns, if Jawa Scavenger is Stealthed, he has an 80% chance to give two random allies Defense Up for 2 turns, and an 80% chance to give a random ally Offense Up for 2 turns. Jawa · Player Data. Considered from player data of 4,997 characters. Last updated: 12 hours ago. General Abilities Mods Stats. Filter By:View the full database of SWGOH Charactes with the most Speed, Protection, Health, Armor, Potency and Tenacity!Power Cell Injector (Fusion) - Jawa Engineer. 50x. 50x Mk XII. 100x Mk IX. 50x Mk V. Gear 1 Gear 2 Gear 3 Gear 4 Gear 5 Gear 6 Gear 7 Gear 8 Gear 9 Gear 10 Gear 11 Gear 12. Jawa Engineer gear levels, materials and recipes for Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes!

Tarkov roler.

SWGOH Jawa - Who To Attack. Based on 12 battles analyzed during GAC Season 43. Viewing all regardless of occurrances. GAC S eason 43 - 3v3.Mar 29, 2022 · This is what they said: "Jawa Scavenger Update Shifting gears, the Salvager will be experiencing some big changes! After the next title update, if you head over to the friendly but accident prone Jawa in the corner of the Cantina, you’ll find he’s now offering to craft gear for you. SWGoH 101 Mod Guide: Understanding Mod Stats; SWGoH 101 Mod Guide: Speed, aka The Holy Grail; SWGoH 101 Mod Guide: Mod Farming; SWGoH 101 Mod Guide: Guide to Mod Slicing. SWGoH 101 Mod Guide: Mod Slicing – How To & Mod Salvage; SWGoH 101 Mod Guide: Mod Slicing – 5A to 6E Slicing; SWGoH 101 Mod Guide: Mod Slicing – …Two areas of debate and confusion in Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes. PsychoPoet, author of our popular speed optimization, offense/CC/CD, defense, health & protection and how to find the best speed mods articles, explains how Tenacity and Potency work in SWGoH.. Tenacity increases your chance to resist negative status effects; …Jawa. Attacker effective against debuffed enemies as well as Droids. Power 31546; Speed 153; Health 32,997

Power Cell Injector (Plasma) - Embo. 50x. 50x Mk XII. 50x Mk V. 100x Mk VII. Gear 1 Gear 2 Gear 3 Gear 4 Gear 5 Gear 6 Gear 7 Gear 8 Gear 9 Gear 10 Gear 11 Gear 12. Embo gear levels, materials and recipes for Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes!SWGOH.GG. Scavenger. Datacrons Data Disks Gear Raids Scavenger Relics Shard Shipments Events Quests Light Side Battles Dark Side Battles Squad Cantina Battles Fleet Battles Mod Battles. Join Premium to remove ads!jawas vs geos is easy to mod. what you need is protection primaries all around. as for the sets, what you want is HP or defense sets with hp and protection secondaries. speed on them is irrelevant, is not like you are going to use them to beat any other teams, they are only good vs geos. You want to make sure jawa scavenger has the highest pool ...SWGoH 101 Mod Guide: Understanding Mod Stats; SWGoH 101 Mod Guide: Speed, aka The Holy Grail; SWGoH 101 Mod Guide: Mod Farming; SWGoH 101 Mod Guide: Guide to Mod Slicing. SWGoH 101 Mod Guide: Mod Slicing – How To & Mod Salvage; SWGoH 101 Mod Guide: Mod Slicing – 5A to 6E Slicing; SWGoH 101 Mod Guide: Mod Slicing – …The most popular Mod Set for Veteran Smuggler Chewbacca is Crit Chance (2) and Crit Damage (4) . This set provides a bonus of 8% Crit Chance and 30% Crit Damage. This Veteran Smuggler Chewbacca mod set is used by 25% of the top 1000 Kyber GAC players in Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes. Some other popular mod sets used for Veteran Smuggler Chewbacca are:Mod Battles; Guilds. Leaderboard; Guild Activities; News. News & Dev Posts; SWGOH Reddit; ... GAC Navigation SWGOH Jawa Scavenger Counters Based on 2 battles analyzed during GAC Season 45. Viewing the 99th percentile of occurances. GAC S eason 45 - 3v3 Season 45 - 3v3; Season 44 - 5v5; Season 43 - 3v3; Win %Jawa Abilities. Deal Physical damage to target enemy with a 50% chance to inflict Speed Down for 2 turns. This attack deals 35% more damage to enemies suffering from a negative status effect. Deal Special damage to all enemies with a 75% chance to Stun Droids for 1 turn and a 25% chance to Stun other enemies for 1 turn.Feb 3, 2023 · Now this would occur fairly rarely, but Jawa has +30% evasion in his unique, so while a double-evade is very rare, being evaded once when counterattacking Jawa after his AoE is much more common, leading to 7-11 Thermal detonators on 5B in approximately 24-27% of openings (sometimes he doesn't counterattack because he is stunned). Jawa Scavenger Player Data Relic Tier List Join Premium to remove ads! Healing Immunity Thermal Detonator Considered from player data of Top 100 Guilds by GP Snap.fan - Marvel Snap LOTR.gg - Lord of the Rings Heroes SWGOH.GG is not affiliated with EA, EA Capital Games, Disney or Lucasfilm LTD.

SWGoH 101 Mod Guide: Mod Views and In-Game Recommendations; SWGoH 101 Mod Guide: Dots/Rarities and Mod Levels; SWGoH 101 Mod Guide: Colors/Qualities; SWGoH 101 Mod Guide: Shapes; SWGoH 101 Mod Guide: Sets; SWGoH 101 Mod Guide: Primary and Secondary Stats; SWGoH 101 Mod Guide: Understanding Mod Stats; SWGoH 101 Mod Guide: Speed, aka The Holy Grail

SWGoH 101 Mod Guide: Mod Slicing – How To & Mod Salvage. SWGoH 101 Mod Guide: Mod Slicing – 5A to 6E Slicing. SWGoH 101 Mod Guide: Mod Slicing – When to Slice & TL;DR Quick Tips. SWGoH 101 Mod Guide: Mod Loadouts. SWGoH 101 Mod Guide: How to Choose Good Mods.Top Players Top Characters Meta Report Meta History Fleet Meta Report Best SWGOH Mods Omicron Report Zeta ... Jawa Scavenger: Speed: Protection / Critical Chance:Power Cell Injector (Fusion) - Jawa Engineer. 50x. 50x Mk XII. 100x Mk IX. 50x Mk V. Gear 1 Gear 2 Gear 3 Gear 4 Gear 5 Gear 6 Gear 7 Gear 8 Gear 9 Gear 10 Gear 11 Gear 12. Jawa Engineer gear levels, materials and recipes for Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes!Jawa Scavenger. Versatile Jawa Support who can detonate Thermal Detonators to inflict a large variety of status effects. Power 32121; Speed 139; Health I'm pretty sure, going by how the mechanics read on the swgoh.gg website. Thermal Detonators do a fixed amount of damage (a percentage of the max health of the target). Scrap Bomb does physical damage AND detonates the thermal detonators, so what you're seeing at the end of the raid attempt is probably the physical damage component of Scrap Bomb. Home Star Wars GOH SWGoH 101 SWGoH 101: The Comprehensive Mod Guide SWGoH 101: The Comprehensive Mod Guide Mods add an extremely thick layer of complexity in an already complicated game. The goal of this guide is to break down mod stats, how mods work, mod slicing, and how to effectively farm and utilize mods. Be …Top Players Top Characters Meta Report Meta History Fleet Meta Report Best SWGOH Mods Omicron Report Zeta / Omega Report Stats Navigation Join Premium to remove ads! Best Mods in Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes - Top 100 Guilds(GP) ... Jawa Scavenger: Speed: Protection: Protection: Potency / Protection: Jedi Consular: Speed: Health / …Jawa Scavenger Mods for Krayt Swgoh.gg recommends speed and health with basically protection primaries everywhere. This make sense so we get more survivability -> more thermal dets. However, I think potency might be useful too since it seems like a lot of these thermals get resisted.Jul 19, 2019 · Taking advantage of the Jawa Scavenger’s unique ability Line in the Sand which reads “Whenever a Jawa ally takes damage, 50% chance to place a Thermal Detonator on the attacking enemy that will explode after 2 turns.” What this ends up doing is it takes the Geonosian’s extra attacks and uses it against them, at least in PVP battles ...

Alex marie shoes wedges.

Escort en manassas.

The Scavenger is a Jawa junk trader located on the right side of the cantina that allows you to convert Gear into Scrap. Each piece of gear is converted into points that go towards creating the Scrap piece once a specific number of points has been reached.SWGoH: Best Mods for Cad Bane. TOPICS: Bounty Hunter Bounty Hunter contracts Cad Bane Dodge Meta Mods 2.0 Scoundrel. Posted By: ljcool110 November 23, 2017. Welcome to the Cad Bane mods guide – the latest article in our series about the popular game Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes where we take a look at the best mods for …Mar 19, 2021 · Jawa and Droid allies gain 30% Critical Chance and inflict Critical Chance Down for 3 turns on a critical hit. While in Territory Wars: When a Jawa ally deals damage to an enemy, they dispel all buffs on that enemy. For every buff dispelled, that enemy is inflicted with a Thermal Detonator for 2 turns, which can't be dispelled, prevented, or ... At the end of each of his turns, if Jawa Scavenger is Stealthed, he has a 65% chance to give a random ally Defense Up for 2 turns, and a 50% chance to give a random ally Offense Up for 1 turn. Apply Effect Context #0 uniqueability_jawascavenger02_stealthed_buffs_handler_u02Check out Jawa data from all the players on Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes! Check out Jawa data from all the players on Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes! Toggle navigation. Units. ... Best Mods Gear Levels Full Gear List Relic Tier List Stats Table Player Data Top Players Character Navigation Join Premium to remove ads! ... SWGOH.GG is not affiliated with …About Press Copyright Contact us Creators Advertise Developers Terms Privacy Policy & Safety How YouTube works Test new features NFL Sunday Ticket Press Copyright ...Jawa Scavenger. Versatile Jawa Support who can detonate Thermal Detonators to inflict a large variety of status effects. Power 32121; Speed 139; HealthJawa Scavenger Scrap Bomb mechanics explanation. Deal Physical damage to all enemies and immediately detonate all Thermal Detonators with a 35% chance each to inflict Defense Down, Healing Immunity and Tenacity Down for 2 turns on detonated targets.Ideal Mod Setup for SWGoH Rey (Scavenger): As Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes continues to evolve, one thing the dev team does well is matching up the strengths of new characters with their faction. Rey was … ….

Feb 17, 2018 · Today’s entry into our Best Mods series will be looking at the best mods for Jawa Scavenger. While I don’t use this character often (and neither does anyone else), I’ve still used him enough to test different mod load outs. Jawa Scavenger is one of the best examples of a pure support character there is, with mediocre stats all round. A g7 jawa scavenger has about 3500 combined physical + special damage. Line in the Sand multiplies that combined value by .02 and adds to potency (as per swgoh.gg info). Which in a g7 adds around 70% potency. And he stealths on critical, so in order to stealth you need high critical chance.Now this would occur fairly rarely, but Jawa has +30% evasion in his unique, so while a double-evade is very rare, being evaded once when counterattacking Jawa after his AoE is much more common, leading to 7-11 Thermal detonators on 5B in approximately 24-27% of openings (sometimes he doesn't counterattack because he is stunned).The most popular Mod Set for Veteran Smuggler Chewbacca is Crit Chance (2) and Crit Damage (4) . This set provides a bonus of 8% Crit Chance and 30% Crit Damage. This Veteran Smuggler Chewbacca mod set is used by 25% of the top 1000 Kyber GAC players in Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes. Some other popular mod sets used for …Mod Battles; Guilds. Leaderboard; Guild Activities; News. News & Dev Posts; SWGOH Reddit; ... GAC Navigation SWGOH Jawa Scavenger Counters Based on 0 battles analyzed during GAC Season 26. Viewing the 99th percentile of occurances. GAC S eason 26 - 5v5 Season 42 - 5v5; Season 41 - 3v3; Season 40 - 5v5; Win %Yea, I have been playing with scavenger for a while and never seen an AOE give more than 1 thermal. I'll note that in the bugs forum. Good to know as to potency. I was afraid I would have to add potency mods to each of the jawas to get it to work effectively, looks like just jawa scavenger might need them.Check out Jawa Scavenger data from all the players on Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes! ... SWGOH.GG; Characters; Jawa Scavenger; Player Data; Jawa Scavenger. Versatile Jawa Support who can detonate Thermal Detonators to inflict a large variety of status effects. Power 32121; Speed 139; Health 37,679; Best Mods Gear Levels Full Gear List Relic …Top Players Top Characters Meta Report Meta History Fleet Meta Report Best SWGOH Mods Omicron Report Zeta / Omega Report Stats Navigation Join Premium to remove ads! SWGOH · Top Jawa Scavenger Characters by Health; Speed Health Protection Potency Tenacity Armor Physical Damage Critical Damage Special Damage Filters ; Jawa …Jawa Scavenger Salvaged Equipment mechanics explanation. At the end of each of his turns, if Jawa Scavenger is Stealthed, he has an 80% chance to give two random allies Defense Up for 2 turns, and an 80% chance to give a random ally Offense Up for 2 turns. Swgoh jawa scavenger mods, Today's entry into our Best Mods series will be looking at the best mods for Jawa. While I don't use this character often (and neither does anyone else), I've still used him enough to test different mod load outs. Nominally an attacker, Jawa has low damage and doesn't excel in any area of the game. However, Critical…, Zam Wesell. Lightning fast Scoundrel attacker that inflicts Evasion Down and detonates bombs. Power 36096; Speed 183; Health 34,568, Jawa Scavenger Scrap Bomb mechanics explanation. Deal Physical damage to all enemies and immediately detonate all Thermal Detonators with a 35% chance each to inflict Defense Down, Healing Immunity and Tenacity Down for 2 turns on detonated targets., About Galactic Conquest. Galactic Conquest is a new game mode heading to SWGOH which allows a player to participate in a PVE event that takes place over a couple weeks. In the event, you will lock in a difficulty and play multiple sectors while choosing a path of nodes that is comprised of enemies, data disks , and consumables ., Jawa Abilities. Deal Physical damage to target enemy with a 50% chance to inflict Speed Down for 2 turns. This attack deals 35% more damage to enemies suffering from a negative status effect. Deal Special damage to all enemies with a 75% chance to Stun Droids for 1 turn and a 25% chance to Stun other enemies for 1 turn. , From SWGoH Wiki. Jump to navigation Jump to search. Stats +36 Tactics (TAC) Cost: 16100 ... 1 Jawa Engineer. 1 Jawa Scavenger. 2 Jedi Knight Revan. 1 Jolee Bindo. 1 Logray. 1 Mace Windu. 1 Moff Gideon. 1 Mon Mothma. 1 Mother Talzin. 2 Old Daka. 1 R2-D2. 2 Resistance Hero Finn., SWGOH Jawa Scavenger Counters Based on 2 battles analyzed during GAC Season 45. Viewing the 99th percentile of occurances., Power Cell Injector (Plasma) - Jawa. 50x. 50x Mk XII. 50x Mk V. 100x Mk VII. Gear 1 Gear 2 Gear 3 Gear 4 Gear 5 Gear 6 Gear 7 Gear 8 Gear 9 Gear 10 Gear 11 Gear 12. Jawa gear levels, materials and recipes for Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes!, Taking advantage of the Jawa Scavenger’s unique ability Line in the Sand which reads “Whenever a Jawa ally takes damage, 50% chance to place a Thermal Detonator on the attacking enemy that will explode after 2 turns.” What this ends up doing is it takes the Geonosian’s extra attacks and uses it against them, at least in PVP battles ..., Top Players Top Characters Meta Report Meta History Fleet Meta Report Best SWGOH Mods Omicron Report Zeta ... Jawa Scavenger: Speed: Protection / Critical Chance:, nevarro: jawa Datacrons Galactic Challenges Gear Raids Scavenger Relics Shard Shipments Events Quests Light Side Battles Dark Side Battles Squad Cantina Battles Fleet Battles Mod Battles, Datacrons Data Disks Gear Raids Scavenger Relics Shard Shipments Events Quests Light Side Battles Dark Side Battles Squad Cantina Battles Fleet Battles Mod Battles ... Bonuses for Jawa! NEVARRO: DROID Galactic Challenge Bonuses for Sith! ENDOR: SCOUNDREL ... SWGOH.GG is not affiliated with EA, EA Capital Games, Disney or Lucasfilm LTD., I counter this — there are zero (0) reasons to farm Jawas. 1. Opponents in GA will check your roster and if you have Jawas, GEOs become Offense. 2. That leaves TW where the same thing can happen on swgoh.gg data review. 3. There are higher priorities and Jawas only work if your opponent doesn’t look at rosters., The Scavenger is a Jawa junk trader located on the right side of the cantina that allows you to convert Gear into Scrap. Each piece of gear is converted into points that go towards creating the Scrap piece once a specific number of points has been reached., Mk 7 BlasTech Weapon Mod. From SWGoH Wiki. Jump to navigation Jump to search. Stats +10 Tactics (TAC) +6 Speed +5 Resistance Penetration. Cost: 2500 ... 1 Jawa Scavenger. 1 Kuiil. 1 Logray. 1 Mace Windu. 1 Moff Gideon. 1 Nightsister Acolyte. 1 Poggle the Lesser. 1 Qui-Gon Jinn. 1 Rey (Scavenger) 1 Rey. 2 Ugnaught., Oct 23, 2023 · Best Mod Set for Chief Nebit. The most popular Mod Set for Chief Nebit is Health (2) and Health (2) and Health (2) . This set provides a bonus of 10% Health and 10% Health and 10% Health. This Chief Nebit mod set is used by 41% of the top 1000 Kyber GAC players in Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes. Note that there are always special use cases for mods ... , The Jawa Scavenger's Unique Ability (Line in the Sand) is changing so that it only triggers on damage from attacks. "At the end of each turn, Jawa Scavenger has a 50% chance to inflict a Thermal Detonator on all enemies that used an ability that turn for each time a Jawa ally was attacked that turn. Whenever Jawa Scavenger scores a critical ..., Aesop Rock's Characters (254) Last updated: 35 minutes ago. Characters Ships Datacrons Mods Omicrons Zetas. Sort (Mod Speed) Filters. 9. 6. 100 %. Leia Organa., Power Cell Injector (Fusion) - Jawa Engineer. 50x. 50x Mk XII. 100x Mk IX. 50x Mk V. Gear 1 Gear 2 Gear 3 Gear 4 Gear 5 Gear 6 Gear 7 Gear 8 Gear 9 Gear 10 Gear 11 Gear 12. Jawa Engineer gear levels, materials and recipes for Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes! , Welcome to Grandivory's Mods Optimizer for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes™! This application will allow you to equip the optimum mod set on every character you have by assigning a value to each stat that a mod can confer. You'll give it a list of characters to optimize along with the stats that you're looking for, and it will determine the best ..., SWGOH Jawa Scavenger Counters Based on 2 battles analyzed during GAC Season 45. Viewing the 99th percentile of occurances. , Jawa and Droid allies gain 30% Critical Chance and inflict Critical Chance Down for 3 turns on a critical hit. While in Territory Wars: When a Jawa ally deals damage to an enemy, they dispel all buffs on that enemy. For every buff dispelled, that enemy is inflicted with a Thermal Detonator for 2 turns, which can't be dispelled, prevented, or ..., I'm pretty sure, going by how the mechanics read on the swgoh.gg website. Thermal Detonators do a fixed amount of damage (a percentage of the max health of the target). Scrap Bomb does physical damage AND detonates the thermal detonators, so what you're seeing at the end of the raid attempt is probably the physical damage component of Scrap Bomb., Smithie D - Great video that uses JTR, BB8, Scavenger, R2, and Barriss; Smithie D - Great video that uses JTR, BB8, Scavenger, R2, and Barriss; Skelturix - Video on Gear, Mods, and Abilities for max damage; also provides step by step instructions; modding below is based on this video; RaidHater52 - Good video from HSTR Project …, For those who haven't read the modifier, your entire team has an irresistible thermal detonator applied every time a jawa is damaged by a debuffed member, in addition to the thermal applied by scavenger. The jawas also recover 100% protection & gain a small speed boost every time a thermal explodes., GI unique: When a jawa evades/dodges an attack, all jawas take damage, triggering scavenger unique ... Read more from swgoh. Published on HackMD. Reva CM ..., Here are my mod suggestions for Vandor Chewbacca: Transmitter (Square) – Health mod with offense primary and a secondary speed, health, critical chance and tenacity. Receiver (Arrow) – Health mod with speed primary and a secondary focus on health, tenacity or critical chance., Jawa Abilities. Deal Physical damage to target enemy with a 50% chance to inflict Speed Down for 2 turns. This attack deals 35% more damage to enemies suffering from a negative status effect. Deal Special damage to all enemies with a 75% chance to Stun Droids for 1 turn and a 25% chance to Stun other enemies for 1 turn., Now this would occur fairly rarely, but Jawa has +30% evasion in his unique, so while a double-evade is very rare, being evaded once when counterattacking Jawa after his AoE is much more common, leading to 7-11 Thermal detonators on 5B in approximately 24-27% of openings (sometimes he doesn't counterattack because he is stunned)., Jawa Engineer and Nebit with HK leader and two hard-hitting droids for Team A, and the other three (Dathcha lead) plus two other characters with really strong basic attacks (Luke, Scavenger Rey, Greedo, etc) for Team B. There are also situational teams, like Dathcha, Luke and Raid Han (and no one else, just those three) for p1., Line in the Sand. Jawa Scavenger. Level 1. At the end of each turn, if a Jawa ally was damaged by an attack that turn, Jawa Scavenger has a 40% chance to inflict 2 Thermal Detonators for 2 turns on each enemy that used an ability during that turn. This effect occurs for each time a Jawa ally was damaged by an attack that turn., Jawa Scavenger 9 97 % ... By Mod Speed. Sort by a Character's speeds from mods. ... SWGOH.GG is not affiliated with EA, EA Capital Games, Disney or Lucasfilm LTD. ... , Best Mod Set for Greedo. The most popular Mod Set for Greedo is Crit Chance (2) and Crit Damage (4) . This set provides a bonus of 8% Crit Chance and 30% Crit Damage. This Greedo mod set is used by 31% of the top 1000 Kyber GAC players in Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes. Some other popular mod sets used for Greedo are: